Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Monday 1 October 2012

Two Hands

These days I am really glad to have two hands. That way I can pet two dogs or two cats at the same time. I seem to have switched the names on my cats from who they were originally but am going to leave it that way.I think also Opie might end up as Opus as it slides off my tongue easier and I like the name. Whatever! Usually I just call "Kitties kitties" and they both appear.  Great night with a cat within reach at all times.Love it!  This morning as I sat at my computer I got quite a tongue washing from Opie. I know my hair is clean I just washed it but he thought it needed some help and was very thorough about it.  I don't know when I have had such a complete cat wash!  Too funny.  I think I have to resurrect some cat toys for these guys. I put a lot of stuff away after Mr.Peaches left.  I am also back at work today so don't have a lot of time to tarry and must feed everyone so no time to write a lot more today. Love the Brothers to bits and they sure liven up a home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.