Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Redding Romp

Wow I knew getting two kittens that are teen-age would liven up the house but boy has it ever. The latest thing is what I call the "Redding Romp".  This is performed on a nightly and first thing in the morning basis  It sounds like a herd of horses going through and includes a great many cat calithestis!  One manoeuvre includes a huge leap right over the person on the couch.(that would be me)  They sound like a herd of horses instead of two cats which supposedly can sneak up on  mouse!  I used to be annoyed at Mr.Peaches because he always seemed to do a particularly odorous dump in the morning while I was on the computer.  Well these two make that doubly so! I have already lit two matches and its getting a bit better I think.Hmm my spell check doesn't know how to spell calisthenics either. Oh who knew it had an n for Pete's sake. Anyway after the "Redding Romp" was over I was most pleased that the brothers settled down for the night and Opus slept in my arms all night.  Otis seems more independent and he slept on top of the bedspread up against my leg. its a good thing the dogs have beds on the floor or even my Queen size bed could get crowded!  So far damages have only consisted of one plant on the floor and I consider myself lucky. Its not a very good plant anyway and I should throw it out I think. Anyway I highly recommend to anyone who finds their house a tad boring and too quiet to just add a couple of young cats to the mix. You will not be bored again and they keep you busy sweeping up kitty litter as well.  I am sure readers are getting tired of the Redding Brothers stories so I may soon go back to stories of yester-year.(my yester-years of course and stories therin.)  Whats the vote??let me know what ya want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.