Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Friday 5 October 2012

Damage Control

The Redding boys are starting to cause a bit of damage. Having gotten to know Otis a bit better I do now believe he got the window out in the porch when he was catching flies. Granted the putty in the window was very old.  Last night Opus had to catch up on the tally and knocked down my free-standing lamp and shattered the globe.  Luckily I had another lamp in the spare room and the shade to that one fit and its plastic but could still break.( Note to self: Wire it to the wall) .  However I knew there would be some damage.  I must also trim their claws as they both tried a short cut to their food dish via the tablecloth and when I grabbed the cloth Otis sunk his claws into my hand.  I bleed like crazy due to my meds but it eventually stopped.

I was sitting at my computer happy in my house with my animals when the phone rang and Sharon H. informed me "Suppers Ready!" Well holy crap I had forgotten my wind up birthday dinner with her and her hubby!  So i tore off and arrived apologising like crazy but what can one do?? I am after all a senior now and am supposed to forget things right?  . Sharon is a great cook and supper was really good and THEN---she brought out a cake to end all cakes. 



 She had spent much time creating a doghouse and then put Keeper in it as well!  Shakes on the roof and everything. I am going to cut this short in hopes I can somehow attach a photo.Sharon took one and promised to put it on facebook. Can you help me out Sandi?? As stated on FB. If you too want to have a week long B-day you have to advertise and let everyone know about it-people do come through and its quite lovely!!  So far I like being 65.Thanks to all for birthday wishes etc.they all made a difference in my B-day WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.