Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Organizing my mind-no small task!

   I have put off the next phase of the "Chubby" stories as it will be a big one. Although we would only be at Twin Bridges Riding Academy for three years, they were fun-filled and packed with many small adventures. It was a very happy time for me and a period where Chubby really took over things and tried to be the boss of most of the animals. But some of the animals would retaliate and he would sometimes pay for his bossiness. I will have to think a bit on the next posts and dig out my photo album as well.
   I have a friend named Sharon that lives in the Chilcotin area that does some wondrous blogs and she has encouraged me to have this blog. I have always admired her ability to focus and do a great job on whatever she attempts no matter what it is.  Sharon is much more advanced than I in the use of a computer and is very in to photographs. She has taken some wonderful photos and includes them in her blogs. I am still mourning the loss of my Lexmark (All-in-one) printer that did fabulous things like scanning and reproducing photos. My financial position decrees that I cannot buy another and the one I had died from a paper choke.
   When I sold my reining horse I wanted to get myself something that I would enjoy, just for me. Something that wouldn't cost me money to feed etc.  On another friends advice I bought my first computer. Foolishly for that kind of money I thought I would get one and it would last me many years.Well it did, but as many of you know, they need updating and other gadgets to help with power bumps and many things I probably still don't know about. I have bungled along as best I can and to date have actually received two freebie computers that people didn't want and passed on to me. So it has been a two step forward and one step back for me and if I live long enough I may get better. Notice I said better not good! Right now I would be happy to get the spell check to work when I want and to see the entire content of what I am writing. Perfection however has never been a big part of my life and I just wanna  write my stories. It may take me a bit longer to get even close to good, so I will just go and do my thing on correction attempts. Who knows how you spell "boss-i-ness"? That's it for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.