Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Monday 27 February 2012

Learning Every Day

   I seem to feel a need to communicate about this blog, which by the way I think has taken over my life. I love getting comments from friends but I am a "bit ticked" at Anonymous. How can I get back to you if you are non-existent? Anyway this is one way and yes Chubby was a dog and he did so try to get it on with the cat.  However I don't think they were successful and I wasn't sued for paternity problems. We left and never saw the cat again.
   No sense apologizing for mistakes again, have already stated this is really a learning experience for me and I don't know what the hell I am doing but am persevering for sure and can't seem to stop. I should have known I would become hooked on this as I have always enjoyed writing stories. Its not hard work to write them but corrections and formatting and stuff like that are a proper female dog! But someday maybe I will have more than one blog and just get up in the morning and write about whatever wherever. However for the time being I have more than my hands full with this first one.
  Cannot list the things I have learnt today but my spell check will work before I publish but not when I preview. And it would be great to see all of what I am writing in order to correct the bloody stuff.  I think all my life I have been more interested in just doing stuff not the technical or scholarly stuff.  They say its never too late to learn  but I wonder about that?? Well here cometh the sun!! So enough for now......Later gater.

2 comments:

  1. Morning, Joyce! Yes, it kind of ticks me too when people leave their comments as 'Anonymous'! I feel we all should own what comes out of our mouths - or fingers in this case.
    By the way, I knew you would get hooked on this! Great to see you 'in print'! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok already! It is just easier to pick Anonymous from your drop menu. I don't have any of those accounts showing n don't want any new ones created. So if it 'ticks' u off so much n you'd rather I didn't read your blog n comment....I'm gone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.