Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Sunday 26 February 2012

Flogin' the Blogin'

   Oh boy! This bloggin is something else. I at times feel like I am flogging a dead horse but I have some wonderfully supportive friends and hope readers will bear with me. Today I went on a house-hunt.  No not for a new house but for my dictionary. With a house full of books it took awhile to find it. The good old Winston Dictionary for Canadian Schools eventually turned up and I was able to see that yes I had mispelled endeaver. I only wish I could find a way to edit my posts but right now I have so many names and titles crowding my already stuffed-with-trivia mind that it will have to wait for another day. One major problem is with the formatting and I am unable to see the whole blog I have written to correct it before I actually publish it. I hope friends will bear with me until I get it all sorted out and hope where I have too many spaces or jump a line one is able to at least understand the context of what I have written. I am still looking into my use of the word astigmatism in my very first blog but I bet you guys knew what I meant?? Maybe. Another friend rewrote it as negative connotation and that sounds pretty royal to me .
  If I didn't have friends my life would not be worth living and I am most grateful for every one of them. Mostly I just wanna write and I am doing that now and am happy with it. As a matter of fact, I can't seem to stop bloggin' . Thats all for now folks! I think?? Maybe not?? Who the hell knows. But I am happy in my own mind cause I know me so well.

1 comment:

  1. So you are addicted??
    Actually, Joyce, you didn't misspell 'endeavor' the first time unless you would rather spell it 'endeavour' (our Canadian way...)
    And the word you were looking for when you used 'astigmatism' is 'stigma'!(Did you know you can go back and correct any of these posts at any time?)
    There's a preview button so you can preview before publishing.
    Sorry to be a smart ass! I'm too old to change now. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.