Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Sunday 26 February 2012

Joyce is Learning!

   Bear with me people. I am learning and through some playing have finally corrected a few things and also found the damn spell check. I have to remember this computer does not have a brain and isn't just out to get me! For a minute there I thought I was actually digressing from what little I did know in that the last post lost its title, it was supposed to be "Floggin' the Bloggin' which did turn up all on its own. Possibly I presume too much?? Now if I could just figure out who this flashing composition editor is....
   But I tell you, this bloggin' had turned my life upside down and I don't want to do anything else!! Possibly these past eight years on my own has me "bushed"?  How can you be bushed in town?  I see people most every day but with these days off and the fact that it keeps snowing I seem to be getting permanently attached to my computer chair.
 Okay thats it and I am going to see if the title will go with this one??  Holy cow that spell check is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.