Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Dead Batteries

Well this day is not starting out very well and I am so grateful to have BCAA. For the umpteenth time I left my key turned on in the van and yet again wore the battery out.  I can't seem to comprehend that once you do up the push button windows you MUST remove the key or turn it off etc.  I can't count how many times I have done this and am so pissed at me. But I am the only one that lives here so I have to get along with myself.  I already know I am my own worst enemy. I cause me a lot of stress and work but there you go I don't seem to be able to change my ways at all.  Most frustrating.  At least I Do live by myself so don't have to hear a spouse berating me as well.  But maybe I could have had one that just nicely went out and jumped it for me?? Or even better one that checked on me! and then said NOTHING! WOW! But here we are in real life waiting on Hamish to come and do his thing for the van and then I can go to work.
 I did buy one of those little "starter" things in Walmart but it doesn't seem to do the job.  When Hamish came last week (I did it then too) his little starter box wouldn't do the trick either and he jumped the van off his truck.  Got me going anyway although my mechanic says this is not a good thing to do.  He,(my mechanic) says I should leave the little starter box on there for awhile and I have but to no avail.  I am a very poor waiter(as in having to wait) so that's why you find me babbling away here while I wait for help.Actually I have never needed so much help as since I left my ex. But then he was a welder/mechanic type guy so there were fringe benefits.  and sometimes it didn't matter what you needed you learnt to do without or to improvise.  All water under the bridge anyway now and there have been many people that have helped me in these past 8 years.  I am grateful for that. there is life after a divorce-its just a little harder in different ways?
   Oh boy now the little spell check thingy won't work. What next? Oh there we go it decided to wake up.Okay on my way bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.