Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Sunday 3 June 2012

Dogs Are Wonderful!


Uh-oh, I'm in love! Didn't think this would happen but after one week of keeping company for 24-7 I have fallen head over heels for a little boy named Maximilian! We had a wonderful day yesterday with him listening rather well and when we got home for nap time he went in his crate but I let him out to do the pee thing outside when Keeper asked to go out and when we laid down again there was Max! Right with me. What a cuddle bum! Lovely little dog. After my many comments about Jack Russell’s I am totally sold and just love this little guy all to pieces. But of course this affair can go nowhere as he is taken and I know Linda will never part with him. What am I saying??? But anyway that's how it is and I will miss him dearly when he goes home. In the meantime we still have a whole 'nother week! I guess the only way to understand a JR is to have one around.
After our walk we stopped for a visit with the Milners who were at Bea's house and ended up taking Jiggs uptown with us while we found a phone number etc. Its all good and with only three dogs it doesn't seem to be that much work and worry any more. Can you relax and live with a JR? Yes you can although you do have to watch young ones. I guess part of the peace around here is that Max has figured out the schedule and how things work-also the big dogs have gone home so not so many distractions.
I finally managed to get my photos off my camera and hope to have some of them included on my blog.(Diaryofadogcatcher@blogspot,com) One of the photos is of Jiggs in his snood. 
This is kind of a little bag, open on both ends that when slipped on his head prevents his ears from being gin his food. I'm afraid I did have to laugh at him but Jiggs takes it all in stride. His “snood” never made it here this time so I though I was pretty clever in using a headband on him but didn't get a photos of that. He really is a good sport and a wonderful dog as well. I knew it before but this past session of five dogs had really enforced the fact that “DOGS ARE WONDERFUL!' I am very happy in this job. Back to work tomorrow but its been a blast these past couple of weeks. Max has done so much travelling with me I know he will be fine going to work with me. He pops into the Dogmobile and then into his cat crate with no problem whatsoever. What a clever little duck he is and also getting to be obedient which I really appreciate! Alas I know he will break my heart when he leaves.
I haven't figured out how to put photos on things so cannot include one of my lovely little boy. But he really is a handsome fellow!! Thassit for today. Oh yeah when I vacuumed the rug I think the nose of the teddy went up there so Max didn't eat it after all but we don't know for sure. 'Till tomorrow, keep doggin' JMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.