Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Tuesday 19 June 2012

A Slower Day??

Things have been REALLY quiet here in Miracle House and I have been enjoying it.  But of course I still have three furry friends I live with and they continue to keep things moving anyway.  My hairdresser this morning suggested I should put on the blog the latest thing with Teko.   He has been very good for a Chihuahua that has had to adjust to many changes.  The other night he was remiss and had an "assident".  I always check to see if old Keeper has had one but she seems to travel as she poops and it is easier to spot.  This time I had no clue until I went to hurry out the door and stepped in it and slid!  Now its bad enough when you step in it outside but inside in your SLIPPERS!?  I was NOT impressed and Teko's ears should have been burning off for the things I said!  Also normally and often Teko just does a teeny little poo the size of a slug.  Not so this time! He must have been saving it for a special occasion?  Between working on the farms(and one dog kennel with 250 dogs) and always having animals I figure I should probably receive and honorary S_ _ T shovelling degree soon, if not the real thing.  Oh, Well as they say _ _IT HAPPENS!
 On the horizon of pet-sitting in Miracle House,  we have Jiggs returning for a week tomorrow and later on the next week a new lab I haven't had before named Belle.  She's only coming for four says but this all helps to keep the coffers ..well if not full at least not empty.  I just got scammed out of $200.00 to get my email up and working so am somewhat sensitive about money and I have yet to start paying for my new-to-me computer.  Oh well that's all in the past now (and I guess a bit in the future as well?) and I imagine I will get by one way or another.
Just had some people to come out and meet and greet etc.  They have a young lab cross and he seemed a mellow fellow anyway although young and Keeper and Teko thought they would have to warn him a bit about basic manners.  Can't blame them and the dog took it well so we have a deal for the occasional overnighter.  Anyway can't concentrate any further and my day seems to be taking off again so THASSIT for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.