Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Friday 9 March 2012

One More Tribute- Bear With me Please?

    Its time to give credit where credit is due. There would be no photos on this blog without the help of friends.  Mostly I must thank Sandi, a whole lot!
     I care about my photos  and have thirty or more albums on a shelf in my spare bedroom. The process by which any photos appear in my blog is a long one and thank goodness for the computers of nowadays.(and friends of course!)  Right now, lacking the equipment I need, I take my photos downtown when I go for coffee in the mornings and hand them to Teresa to scan and send back to me. This worked well with the photo of Chubby and I by the tractor but after that my machine decided it didn't want to accept any more and poor Teresa was getting frustrated. Putting on my "thinking cap" I thought I needed Teresa on my address book and all would be well-not so.  I did receive Fums photo, when Teresa sent it to a mutual friend but now we have given up and send them directly to Sandi.  At least some peoples machines are more obedient and do what they want! Okay Okay! I admit its not the machine but the operator!  My computer is not out to get me;  I guess I cannot train it like a horse or a dog to listen to me. This time I have to train me and that's harder than any animal I have known to date.  I hope to one day get another "All-in-One" printer but that isn't going to happen overnight either. Bear with me readers.
   I also do not get my "comments" anymore. They are apparently being stored in a bin somewhere and although I can get to the bin I can't figure out how to open it. Probably have to read all that stuff google keeps sending me?  I really miss my comments especially "Anonymous" who I have found rather intriguing. But until that problem is fixed I guess I can't get comments.
   In short everything done on here seems to be done the hard way.  So be it. Many things are hard but there is often still a way.
   I must also thank Sandi for helping me format or "size" my screen. I was unable to see the spell check symbol after a time (and it had nothing to do with my eyesight) another friend Judy assured me that things didn't just "go away" but they seemed to here.  I just used the spell check and MAN does it make life easier!  I haven't been able to use one for years and love it.
  Anyway its not as if I have a huge following of readers and apparently only FB users are able to get to my link?  In fact its the only way I can get on it. So with much room for improvement I will soldier on as I am still enjoying writing immensely. Its made my life a happier one. One of my LOL's (Lovely Older Ladies) recently said."I told you Joyce years ago to keep writing" And so she did. And so I am!
  The photos in my album of course are only precious to me but I am thrilled to see them up online and to share them with the few readers I have. I am really rich in friends and thank you one and all, your help is appreciated a whole bunch! Loveya! JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.