Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Saturday 3 March 2012

Bloggin' help

Okey Dokey. First and foremost I want to thank my friends for their help. I now have a photo of Chubby Chicken on my posts. He looks much smaller than I remembered and can only guess his personality was large enough to make him seem like a bigger dog. The photo was actually taken here in B.C. a few years after the blogs I am presently writing but we'll get there eventually. Big thanks to Sandi for getting the photo on. Judy sent me detailed info on how to copy and paste and now my blogs may be a tad more correct.? I think I am getting a computer course indirectly! As to the spellcheck ON the blog, I did find it and now it has just disappeared. I do believe there is a bigtime problem in my formatting? But seeings I don't know how to fix it and am not the researcher type will as always bull my way through as best I can. That's just me.
  Can't believe its snowing again and I am getting tired of it but remind myself that I am not out there trying to do chores and feed horses etc. Have weekend off so don't really need to go to town at all.
   Bloggin, of course takes a lot of time and my housework is definitely suffering. Hell I hardly take time to eat!
guess there is more to leaving comments than I understand as well as I am not getting all mine but it will all work out in the end? Or not who knows. Its still all fun anyway. Have a great day all and sooner or later it WILL be spring right??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.