Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Wednesday 28 November 2012

All good Animals


 SHSHSH! Could it be the Redding Brothers are maturing? Or am I just accommodating their activities? They have not done anything bad for ages!!! I should be glad right?? Maybe we are just all getting used to each other and have a more solid life together? That sounds all right. Some mornings I can even have them back in the house out of their porch aka playpen early! I had two large dogs staying here on the weekend and no problems at all with the cats and the dogs. Am proud of the boys. However Otis the Bold, had to tempt the fates and I saw him hooking each dog as they went by the couch he was on. He got some sharp looks but because he wasn't really serious about hooking them hard, he got away with it. The first poor dog was a lab cross that was totally intimidated to b e brought into the house and met at the door by two dogs and two cats. She got over it in no time but kept a wary eye on the cats-think she must have been swatted by a cat at some point in her life.
I am surprised but pleased to still have some clients needing me to care for their dogs at this time of year. It is nice too to have built up a bit of a clientele that return often. Its nice for all of us to have ole “friends” come back. Maddie the black Lab is coming today and then on the weekend Jiggs is returning but just for a night and a day. Those two get on very well and I wish Jiggs was going to be here longer for Maddie to play with. My two geriatrics are not interested in play and indeed Keeper has enough to do to stand up with four on the floor. If she sleeps too long she really has a hard time standing and walking again and I suppose our time together is shortening but as everyone says “you will know when it is time” and for the moment I am pretty sure she is okay. Don't like to think on that.
Well I have let the Reddings in and not much action yet, but that could change. Once again I am happy to say all is well at Miracle House, or should we change that to The Animal House???  

1 comment:

  1. In this link of article you will discover things about your bunny that you never knew. You may be shocked at what you find out in this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.