Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Friday 13 April 2012

Enough of the Reality

  Well, that's enough of reality turning my bloggin' upside down.  One cannot escape real life but it has been a blast going through my past so here I go again with the saga of living in Kaslo.  It may cover a period of forty-one years so could last me the rest of my life?  Its a long time to remember back and not easy to do,without my photographs I would not be able to. And then too finances were such that I was not taking a lot of photos.Funny how my albums go according to that. At some point I may get back to writing dog-catching stories but it really hasn't been all that interesting and doesn't turn my crank at the moment so here we go again folks. Very nice to have at least one person comment that I wasn't writing these days.
   Although I will grieve my Momma Bea's passing for some time it is now something I can carry with me and still go on. She was here, we enjoyed our years together and now that has come to an end and I carry her in my heart most tenderly. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.