Dog Catcher

Dog Catcher

Thursday 9 May 2013

Nice May day


Had a busy and productive day yesterday and am off to Nelson today for a hearing test.  The Reddings were up bright and early and in full fettle! Doing the “Romp” over top of me with absolutely no respect for my sleep---so yeah, I got up. They are in the porch now and Teko and I are enjoying some peace and quiet. I do love the mornings here in Miracle House.
Not very long until I depart for the Yukon. Am I ready? Of course not! Am I gonna be in a FLAP? You bet!  I am always being told by friends that I “worry” too much and I guess it is true, just my nature I guess. Kind of like if I put the time in worrying it will all work out?  But those same friends are also the ones reminding me of different things as well.  This trip is a go and if I dip into my overdraft-so be -it! I will deal with that and make money upon my return.  Still, I have never been away from home for two months in my entire life! Ever!  I will certainly miss my life and the Reddings and Teko, but I leave them in good health and in good hands with my house/pet sitter. I am sure they will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.